This episode can be found on youtube at this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh71ZBxPMGg
Email us at email@example.com hdizzle on twitter rate and review us on itunes if you want us to blow up. Add us on facebook instagram on twitter all links on themensview.com email or tweet us if you are interested in buying a shirt to support the show.
This week we have Internet Sensation Weatherman Frankie MacDonald call in and give us an interview. The rest of the show is broken down below - CMFK has been dating a girl but he never goes to see her so Dizzle gets on him about it. Dizzle is bummed out that CMFK rides a motorcycle back and forth to Mexico. CMFK’s TV sitting on the floor is compared to his relationship. - Dizzle talks about why he quit riding motorcycles.
– Paulaconda lost his dirty phone but already has a new one filled up. We talk about how his phone is filled with dirty pictures. Paulacoda goes and gets his phone and shows us new wonders in his phone.
We find out about Paualaconda showing everyone his pictures in his phone at work.
– Paulaconda talks about castrating cows and what makes it so fun. He says its a power thing.
– Frankie MacDonald Interview. We interview the internet sensation weatherman Frankie MacDonald. We find out how Frankie has been weathercasting and how long it took him to get noticed. We find out that Frankie has a photographic memory for weather events. He also makes his weather predictions by studying the data on accuweather.com We quiz Frankie on major hurricane events he gives us obscure dates off the top of his head. We ask how Frankie deals with negative comments on youtube. Frankie tells us what makes him tick and he does the famous Frankie dance for us.
We end the interview by asking Frankie to be our official Men’s View weatherman. - We read listener email
– Dizzle tells a story about being a sacker and falling in love. - We go off on Wu on how he is a complete hermit and doesnt contribute to the show. - We talk about Paulaconda’s girl.
– A listener is going to give Wu a fleshlight. But he needs proof that Wu will use it. We throw around ways that Wu would be willing to prove it. - New Prank call - Wu tells us about his job waking up at 6am to be a line cook at a japanese restaurant
– News: IBM is laying off 430,000 people. New VR movies coming out on Oculus Rift. KFC has a double down dog hot dog. New Router that will wirelessly charge devices.