New To The Show? http://themensview.com/start Might Be A Good Place To Start!
The link to watch this show on youtube is https://youtu.be/3cnC8i3w7Zc
– Kit Kat takes over for CMFK today as producer is sick.
– We bitch about CMFK’s horrible editing skills. Bonafide brings up the flipping edits that CMFK throws in.
– Wu’s roommate Tinder Boy is here. We find out he is Meta. WTF is meta? Find out. Dizzle’s wife finds Tinder Boy to be hot.
– We find out Tinder Boy has been getting laid from the first day he became roommates with Wu. We find out if Wu gets jealous.
-Dizzle talks about his old roommate Ron Jeezy becoming a pick up artist.
– Dizzle takls about Ron Jeezy’s nudie picture line he would draw in his room.
– Dizzle tells a story about having racism against him out in public and how his friends sold him out
– People aren’t afraid of Indians and Dizzle plans to change that. He wants to put the fear of Indian in them.
– We try to figure out if Wu is jealous of how many hot women his roommate Tinder Boy brings over.
– Wu tells us his horrible Tinder skills. Tinder Boy gives us some tips for maximizing meeting women on Tinder. He tells us tips on what kind of pictures to put and the all important bio and what to write. He says the biography is most important.
– We talk about the Bod Damn channel and working out.
– We bring up some old time bodybuilders who are in great shape in their 80s. We also talk about Gary Strydom
– Dizzle talks about what it was like having a broken jaw
– Bonafide makes fun of Dizzle’s Pull and Bear Shirt
– We talk about Dan Bilzerian’s instagram
– Kit Kat talks about his dating on Tinder. We think he might be getting catfishes
– Bonafide talks about his internet dating days.
– We do the news
a. you can hang out with Al Pacino on his private plane if you want to pay
b. people in China are using IKEA to sleep
– Dizzle complains about Facebook ratting out all the hot women he likes to his wife.
Do you like this podcast? If the answer is Yes we need your help to succeed and stay on the air. The most important thing for us right now is to build a larger audience. We need the loyal fans help. Please tell as many friends of yours to check out out podcast if you think it might appeal to them. If they are new to podcasts help them subscribe to it on their phone.
The more positive reviews we get the more likely the iTunes store might feature us. This would give us a boost in our audience numbers that we currently need. If you have a minute please take the time and write us an iTunes review it means a lot to us here at the show.
If you are a true super fan of the show then you will grab all your friends phones and review us again and again and again.