– Bonafide and DIzzle talk about how they live right next to each other but they never see each other.
– Dizzle brings up Bonafide pressuring people into doing things that he wants to do. It leads to talking about topless sunbathing women at Barton Springs.
– Dizzle’s sister had a kid with a giant set of balls.
– We read some emails from someone who got bullied as a child which leads to some arguing with Wu about whether bullying affects you to this day or not. Bonafide talks about his bully now being a big shot senator on capitol hill.
– Metalhead calls in on the show and tells us about his new Prospect club.
– Metalhead tells a story about a girl he met at a grocery store and taking her to a hour motel.
– We realize Metalhead is starting to look like sloth from the Goonies.
– Financial tip of the month from Metalhead
– The news.
1. Guy gets his penis chopped off by his wife twice
2. Cheaper weddings make marriages last longer than more expensive ones
3. Rapper Riff Raff wants $30,000 to go out with you on a prom date
4. People in an apartment complex have been drinking water from a tank where a girl has been decomposing for over a month.