Dr. Dan still has Myspace
• Won’t log into myspace but won’t delete his account. Can’t let people see his date change.
• Has a separate account just to listen to music so people won’t catch him logging in
• We wan’t to put Dr. Dan’s picture on Urbanchat.com
• Dizzle and Dr. Dan myspace photoshoot
• We talk about how difficult failing companies make it to cancel their accounts online.
• AOL disks from back in the day.
Situation from Jersey Shore is getting fat
• Jersey Shore is being manufactured
• We talk about Chloe Sevigny and how how she stays in show business by blowing people.
• Puck from real word discussion. We talk about his accident and snot rockets.
What makes a douche? We discuss trends that are douchy
• We all give our opinions
• Affliction T-Shirts, Mervyns shopping for Dizzle
• Bugle Boy shirt. Mossimo, Stussy, Girbaud, How to spot when a clothing trend is going out of style (find it at Costco)
• Is Oakley still cool? Chilean miners.
• Are Tattoos played out? (are the next generation of kids getting less tattoos?)
• Hubcaps that spin
• Coming in on the last second of a douche trend and losing money.
• Trends we all wanted. Hypercolor shirts. Slap Bracelets that would slit peoples wrist.
CMFK gets talked to about his financial issues.
• CMFK never locks his house
• Always buys random things from salesmen. Dizzle catches him smoking a magazine salesman kid’s joint.
• CMFK has a doorbell that takes video but its pointed at peoples crotch.
• CMFK almost bought $30,000 windows when a salesman stopped by. We discuss the sales pitch that almost bankrupted
• We talk to CMFK about the dangers of co-signing.
• CMFK can’t prioritize his home repairs.
CMFK tries to meet a girl in Mexico
• We read the worst letter ever sent to a woman
Dizzle gets called out on his gay choice of music.
• Dizzle thought he discovered Justin Bieber.
• Dizzle’s Favorite Dizzle Song.
• Dizzle’s defense was he was also listened to Justin Timberlake and Wu-Tang when no one liked them.
• Dizzle sings part of One Time by Justin Bieber,
One Time By Justin Bieber